Due to recent promotions and the growth of our company, Weinbrenner Shoe Company, the Manufacturer of Thorogood footwear is recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join our team.
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for the proper payments of wages to all company employees and maintenance of all records supporting earnings and deductions in addition to:
- Verification of employee records
- Monitoring of earnings and deductions for payroll processing
- Maintaining confidentiality of employee's wages and related files
- Preparation of reports for payroll related entries
- Maintaining 401k deductions
- Administration of employee garnishments and reporting requests
- Continuous reviews of workflow and methods, searching for process improvements.
Education and/or Experience: Associate's degree in Accounting or at least 5 years' experience in a payroll and/or human resources role. Must have working knowledge of business systems with the ability to learn job requirements in the company's payroll system. Working knowledge of Excel with the ability to utilize formulas, filters, and pivot tables, and a strong ability to analyze data.
In addition, the specialist must have:
- Above average verbal communications skills
- Ability to read and understand union contracts and government regulations
- Possess the ability to resolve issues in a proactive manner and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
At Weinbrenner Shoe Company we value teamwork, respect, honesty, and safety. If you have these values and believe you would be a good fit for the company, apply today.
Weinbrenner offers a full benefits package with eligibility after only 30 days of employment. Benefits include health insurance with HSA match; Dental and Vision insurance; Company paid Life, AD&D, Short-and-Long Term Disability Insurance. 401K benefits after 60 days of employment; Enrollment into our ESOP program; several supplemental insurance options such as critical illness, hospital indemnity, additional life, and accident insurance; a work-life balance, and growth opportunities.
If you have a positive attitude, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, apply today or send your resume directly to Savannah Felch, Human Resources Coordinator and Recruiting Specialist at email@example.com.
Weinbrenner is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.