Join the Weinbrenner Shoe Company, Inc. - Merrill, WI team to begin your career with us. We are looking for motivated candidates to fill a variety of operations on our first shift operation, 6:00 am to 2:30 pm, Monday through Friday at our Merrill, WI location.
You would be joining other valuable front-line employees who perform the manufacturing processes to create Thorogood footwear.
Weinbrenner provides a comprehensive benefits package:
- Stable business - 130 years and going strong!
- Increased Hourly Wage of $16.65 up to $21.38 per hour (Pay rate dependent on position)
- Cross training and job signing can lead to increase wage potential!
- Family friendly work hours: Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Occasional overtime, including Saturdays
- Full benefits plan after 30 days of employment
- Majority of the health insurance premium paid by Weinbrenner
- HSA w/company contribution
- Vision and Dental
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- Family, Children, and Employee
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Prescription Safety Glasses benefit
- 401K with Employer Match of up to 8%
- Employee Discount Footwear Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit Pay
- 10-paid Holidays PLUS 3 Paid Time Off Days
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Perfect Attendance Incentive
- Longevity Incentive
- Opportunities for advancement
Applicants with a good work history and attendance record are encouraged to apply. No experience necessary, but helpful.
Apply at: http://www.weinbrennerusa.com or pick up an application at our Merrill Location, 211 S Genesee St between the hours of 6:00 am to 2:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Weinbrenner is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.