Does working 4 days a week, 10 hour days on second shift, with no swing shift interest you?
Join the Weinbrenner Shoe Company, Inc. production team and work a 10 hour shift, 4 days a week. We are looking for motivated candidates to fill a variety of production positions on our second shift operation which runs Monday through Thursday, 10 hours shifts! Hours are 2:30 pm to 1:00 am, and receive Fridays off.
You would be joining other valuable front-line employees who perform the manufacturing processes to create Thorogood footwear.
Weinbrenner provides a comprehensive benefits package:
- Stable business - 130 years and going strong!
- Increased Hourly Wage of $18.65 up to $22.56 per hour (Pay rate dependent on position)
- Cross training and job signing can lead to increase wage potential!
- Work hours: Monday through Thursday, 2:30 pm to 1:00 am
- Occasional overtime on Fridays, as needed.
- 1/2 hour lunch break
- 2 additional paid breaks
- Full benefits plan after 30 days of employment
- Majority of the health insurance premium paid by Weinbrenner
- HSA w/company contribution
- Vision and Dental
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- Family, Children, and Employee
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Prescription Safety Glasses benefit
- 401K with Employer Match of up to 8%
- Employee Discount Footwear Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit Pay
- 10-paid Holidays PLUS 3 Paid Time Off Days
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Perfect Attendance Incentive
- Longevity Incentive
- Opportunities for advancement
Applicants with a good work history and attendance record are encouraged to apply. Experience, ability, and confidence working with production machinery and/or tools is helpful for some operations. Previous factory experience is a plus.
Apply at: http://www.weinbrennerusa.com or pick up an application at our Merrill location, 211 South Genesee Street Merrill WI 54452, Monday through Friday, 6 am to 2:30 pm.
Weinbrenner Shoe Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.