Due to our growth, Weinbrenner Shoe Company, the Manufacturer of Thorogood footwear and a company who values our employees is recruiting for full time Warehouse Associates to join our team Finished Goods and Raw Materials teams in Merrill, WI. These position will support our Production, Quality and all facets of our Manufacturing Operations.
The Associates will help ensure that the Thorogood brand continues to be recognized as one of the best brands in the footwear industry.
- Assembling and filling orders in accordance with specifications on customer orders
- Loading orders into cart
- Counting, identifying and comparing data against orders
- Set up and handling of product for shipping
- Receiving raw materials at dock and routing of materials
- Bill of lading handling, including reviewing and processing
- Receiving incoming shoes and other product from factories
- Calculating supply needs and reporting to buyers and vendors
- Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Excellent attendance
- Excellent reading and counting abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Effective communications skills
- Ability to multi-tasker
- Bea team-player
- Have good focus
- Ability to stand and walk up to 100% of day
- Lift up to 50lbs
Weinbrenner Shoe Company has a full benefits package with eligibility after only 30 days of employment. Benefits include:
- Health insurance with HSA match
- Dental and Vision
- Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary supplemental insurance options
Vacation after 6 months of employment (depending on start date) and10 paid holidays, with no probationary period requirement. Holidays include New Years Eve and Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- And after 60 days of employment you are eligible to participate in our 401K benefit and receive a match of no less than 8%!
- Effective your first day of employment, receive 24 hours of PTO (paid time off) and 24 hours of unpaid attendance hours which you can increase through your ongoing positive attendance.
- Attendance and Longevity bonuses.
Apply at: https://weinbrennershoe.isolvedhire.com/jobs/ or pick up an application at 211 S Genesee St, Merrill, WI.
Weinbrenner is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.