Merrill is a wonderful community because of its people! It is a great place to live and work because the people here believe in their community and have positive attitudes! Merrill is a town where the quality of life is outstanding and its people care. Our economy is diversified and has room to grow and expand. Merrill’s future is promising! Some of the leadership in the business community comes from the Chamber of Commerce. Members of our manufacturing sector, retail community, professional services and small businesses partner with the staff at the Chamber of Commerce to work to favorably impact our community. We sponsor many programs and events and are the tourism agency for the Merrill Area. The Chamber also serves as Merrill’s ambassadors of the community, providing calls and letters, literature and answers about our community’s businesses and our events and activities. Together we will work towards the solid, steady and continued growth of our community.
What are the benefits of being a member of the Merrill Area Chamber of Commerce? You’ll find several listed below. We have been serving our Merrill business members since 1911. For more information on these or other programs, please call the Chamber office at 715.536.9474.
- Chamber member referrals
- Chamber monthly e-newsletter
- FREE website direct link to our website www.merrillchamber.org
- Digital sign that allows us advertise local events and messages
- Access to our local and state legislatures
- Community Calendar of events
UNIQUE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES:
- Business after Hours
- “Meet Your Members” & “Nothing but Networking”
- Annual Celebration
- Annual Golf Outing
- Free listing on our website under our Business Directory.
- Free listing in our Merrill Visitors Guide Membership Directory
- Advertising opportunities on the Chamber website
- Members can have their own web page on the Chamber website
- Opportunity to advertise in our Merrill Visitors Guide and on the official Merrill City Map
- Special Ribbon Cuttings for new, relocated and expansions of business
- Beautification & Façade ribbon cutting program
- Email Blasts with up to date information on community ‘happenings’
- Email Blasts on Government News – local, state and federal
- Opportunity to participate in these committees:
- Human Resources Committee
- Legislative Committee
- Ambassador Club
- Merrill Holiday Parade
- Golf Committee
- Member Benefit Committee
- Merrill’s Gift Certificate Program. Free of Charge and keeps local dollars in Merrill. It has an economic impact of more than $300,000 annually.